Join us for a one day Ideation Intensive with Keith Kall on "The Art & Skill of Non-Profit Fund Development & Partnership Relations". This intensive is designed for non-profit leaders that desire to develop long-term strategies and solutions for funding their respective organizations. Topics will include:
- The Courtship of Fundraising: Developing Authentic & Lasting Relationships with Donors
- Practical Insights into Building Corporate Partnerships
- The Keys to Effective Negotiations
- Managing Funding Opportunities
- Staffing Non-Profit Development Efforts
- Leveraging Technology for Discovering New Opportunities
- Off the Record: What Books on Fundraising Won't Tell You
- Remembering Why You're Doing What You're Doing
- and many more!
You will walk away with many time-tested insights and principles that will help you immediately better fund your non-profit efforts. Be sure to register today for this unique opportunity to learn from one of the premiere practitioners in the non-profit world.
Keith Kall is the Executive Director, Corporate Engagement (Global Partnerships) at World Vision. Keith believes in leveraging on the best attributes of the “private sector” to try to help improve the lives of the poor, the thirsty, the oppressed and the suffering, worldwide. He is deeply committed to the pursuit of integrating business, innovation and appropriate technology into health, community development and emergency relief work to provide new solutions to chronic problems. Keith is bridging the gap between the business and humanitarian sectors to build joint-equity partnerships with Fortune 1000 corporations to tackle problems and help fill gaps in African, Southeast Asian and Latin American communities.
Registration to this event includes Ideation Intensive materials, copy of "Good Idea. Now What?" by Charles Lee, lunch, and optional networking opportunities.